Top 10 Romantic Getaways For Under $5,000
Looking to just get away from it all? And you don’t have an entire checking account to splurge? Well no worries my friends, we all can’t be millionaires, unfortunately. But when it comes time to sharing that special vacation with somebody that you love, many us draw blanks come time to book and plan that special trip. However, this does not mean that there are not plenty of great places that you and your lover can escape to. To better help you decide, here are the top ten romantic getaways for under $5000!
1. Maui, Hawaii: enjoy relaxing on the romantic beaches of Maui while you stay at the Kihei Bay Vista Resort-a fully featured and amenity rich resort that offers high thread count sheets and plenty of great room service eats. Online packages, which include airfare and four days/four nights, start at about $765 per person-that’s around $1500 bucks and all you pay for is food and a rental car once on the island.
2. Cancun, Mexico: one of the most pristine, clean and beautiful barrier reef islands beckons you and your lover to come stay on the strip-like resort, beachside environment packed with ample night-doings and plenty of history. Online packages will run you about $850 per person, which includes airfare and hotel accommodations for four nights.
3. Miami, Florida: take your significant other to one of the most popular and romantic places in the world, and catch a day at Disney World, without the kids. Miles from hundreds of islands, Miami is a destination city. Online packages will run about $600 per person, including flight and a nice hotel room.
4. Aspen, Colorado: for a different, snowy romantic retreat, head to the Rocky Mountains and go on a romantic skiing trip. Lodging at a signature, mountainside resort, including lift passes, will only eat your wallet out of about $600 per person for a four day trip-including flight.
5. Newport Beach, California: perhaps one of the most inexpensive ways to get away from it all-you can easily find dozens of great vacation packages to beachside resorts, including airfare and logging for four nights, for about $500 per person online.
6. Acapulco, Mexico: a cheaper destination perhaps than Paris or Venice, you can easily find plenty of great deals online for all-inclusive trips to destination resorts. Packages range from about $600-800 per person, including airfare for a four night esplanade in the Mexican Riviera.
7. San Diego: one of the most popular romantic vacation destinations in the world awaits you. You will not find better deals to anywhere else online than here. Five day packages, which include your flight, a rental car and nice resort hotel room, start at around $600 per person.
8. San Francisco: the city by the bay is just a few hundred dollars away, where culture, nice beaches and five star eateries beckon you to come say hello. Enjoy a romantic trip for two here for about $600-$800, which includes your plane trip, and your hotel room for five nights.
9. Paris, France: perhaps one of the most romantic destinations in the world, a culture rich, and vibrate society will entice nearly anybody. Of course such an exotic destination never comes without an exotic price tag attached. Online packages, including airfare and hotel stay-for seven days and seven nights- start at about $1850 per person.
10. Venice, Italy: it does not get anymore romantic than taking a stroll through one of the oldest cities in the known world. Of course riding down the many, water filled canals and being serenaded also stack up in great many reasons-art galleries included-why you should head to Venice. It will cost you however to enjoy Italy, to the tune of about $1900 per person, including airfare and hotel for a week.