Best Theme Parks in Southern California
When you decide to go to a theme park it’s like having Christmas at another time of year. You feel antsy to go, can’t sleep the night before and are full of imagining what the park will be like. Once there you can immerse yourself in the fun of your favorite activities. Whether you love to ride the rides, eat the food, see the shows, admire the attractions you can certainly have the fun you want to have at a theme park and Southern California offers many theme parks for you to enjoy. Here are several in the area which you might find Southern California theme park discount tickets for:
* Six Flags Magic Mountain – At this theme park you and Goliath can meet head to head. Goliath is a massive roller coaster with a 200-foot drop into a hole in the ground and a complete stop while on your side; fun and gut wrenching at the same time.
* Knott’s Berry Farm – Bring a towel for this action as you enjoy the amazing 75-degree drop off a waterfall tower that is nearly as tall as Niagara Falls. This Perilous Plunge roller coaster is one of the favorites in the area and will have you screaming with delight.
* Disneyland & Disney’s California Adventure – Touted as the happiest place on Earth this theme park is the perfect place for you and your family to have a great time. There is something for everyone here whether they are just learning to walk or you are an adult in search of some kid-like fun, this is the place to go.
* Universal Studios Hollywood – A bit more mature in regards to the actual fun and adventure, springing for the VIP pass will get you front of line spots for all attractions, great seats for the shows and even a special tour of the back lots. This is well worth the extra money and gives you a great day of fun.
* Raging Waters – This is thought of as the best water park and the name certainly suggests it should be. There is a wide variety of water based rides from a lazy river for rafting, a giant wave pool, and even some of the largest waterfalls and water slides you can find anywhere.
* Legoland California – Creativity, imagination, and innovations are the name of the game as kids and live and love their favorite Lego adventure at this awesome theme park. This is the best park for younger kids who have recently discovered a love for the world’s most popular building blocks.
* Six Flags Discovery Kingdom – With roller coasters, wild animals and an awesome aquarium, this is considered the most fun theme park for teens to enjoy. As a family friendly location all can have a great time, but the layout and the dynamics of the park make it a great place for you to allow your teens to explore in wonderment.
Of course, if you are a member of ACEBSA you can receive Southern California theme park discount tickets to all these parks at any time and stretch your entertainment dollars much farther. Have fun, adventure, imagination and a wonderful and sometimes wet time at any of these adventure lands.